At Nightingale Removals & Storage we are committed to conducting our business in an environmentally responsible and proactive manner, taking all necessary steps to comply with environmental legislation and standards.
The highest degree of professionalism is applied in everything we do. We are committed to handling and disposing of waste through safe, environmentally responsible methods.
We aim to conserve natural resources and minimise waste through:
- Re-using packaging materials whenever able
- Recycling when packaging reaches the end of its usable life
- We continue to invest in modern, well insulated buildings
- Using up to date temperature control systems minimising utility usage
- Maintaining all vehicles for maximum efficiency & minimum emissions
We are constantly reviewing our energy efficiency and investing in reducing our carbon footprint. Similarly, we encourage our suppliers to strive for the same level of environmental performance.
Watch this space for further developments; we are investigating ways in which our customers can offset their carbon footprint and as a business we are exploring the use of Bio Fuel in our fleet.